What topic should I do?

Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket List



Short Term:
Go to college: I want to have the college experience and get my degree and masters.
Jump off of a waterfall: It would be so fun and scary!
Road Trip to California: I would love to be stuck in an automobile and drive across the country with my friends while taking many stops along the way!
Get a massage: I'd be so relaxing and stress relieving
Ty a burrito: I have never tried one and all my friends think I am crazy because I haven't. I need to try one!
Long Term:
Real camping: I want to camp out in the middle of the woods for a week straight without technology
Skydiving: I want to jump out of a plane because I cant even imagine the adrenaline rush from jumping out of a plane.
Scuba Diving: I want to see the fishes up close and be able to swim with them.
Snowboard down a huge mountain: It would be crazy to bomb down a huge mountain not knowing what's going o happen next.
Northern Lights: It would be unreal to see the lights in real life because even the pictures look fake
Go to Hawaii: I wanna go to Hawaii and see if its as beautiful as I think.
Go surfing: I want to at least try it once!




No comments:

Post a Comment